Friday 12 September 2008

The launch of Aubin and Wills...

At first I was really excited about this. Finally, a more grown-up version of the sloppy, loungey style that is Jack Wills. I was excited as I scrolled through the collections on the website. I was excited when the website informed me that the range was aimed at post-university 25-35 year olds. I was less excited when I saw the prices. Most of these items are virtually the same as Jack Wills clothes, yet they are more expensive?! Ok, even I will admit that Jack Wills is overpriced (but mostly I will happily pay it), but this is getting silly. Really silly. £29 for candles? £89 for a scarf? £300 for a blanket? No. I am not going to pay that much just to satisfy my urge to have something with the fox and top hat logo on it. No.




Though I will be looking for a part time job at Aubin and Wills when the flagship store opens in October. 40% discount anyone?

No comments: